Welcome to East River. As a private property we want to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please respect the following rules:
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the property, and to deal with any unattended object in such ways we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow East River guests by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are not allowed.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- While we are pet-friendly in the common areas, only domestic pets are allowed and must be on a leash at all times and any messes must be cleaned up.
- RV and charter buses must receive prior approval for parking.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO POLICY
- Professional photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind must receive prior approval.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, electric scooters or inline skates
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or substances hazardous to human health
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be weapons
- Glass containers
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, such as electronic toys
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods and services for sale.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events including scavenger hunts, flash mobs, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Engaging in any unsafe act that may impede the operation of East River or any associated facility.
- Slow down. The recommended speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Make sure personal items are stored out of sight.
- Always lock your doors.
- Remember to turn off your lights and check your tires.
- Take note of where you parked.
- We reserve the right to require a person to leave the property without liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstance so requires.
- Property rules are subject to change without notice including prohibited items and activities.
- Security acts as a representative of property management and may enforce all above rules.
If you have any questions, please visit the security office located at East River.